Frequently Asked QuestionsContinuing Education Credit Information
In order to obtain credit you must do the following:
- Attend the entire conference
- You may access your certificate at the conclusion of the conference by going to PRIME®'s Credit Center at primeinc.org/GCMAS.
- Upon completion of the conference evaluation on the website, a window will open allowing you to print your certificate.
- Certificate retrieval on the website is available for 30 days after the conclusion of the conference.
How long will the conference evaluation be accessible online in order to receive credit?
The conference evaluation will be accessible for up to 30 days following the date of the program.
What if the firewall settings on my computer will not allow access to primeinc.org/credit?
- Contact an IT professional at your company to gain access to the primeinc.org domain.
- If you are having difficulty from a home-based computer, check and adjust your firewall settings.
- For additional information, please call 954-718-6055.
Purpose StatementThe educational program of the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society is designed to provide opportunities for the dissemination of information in the basic science of human movement, technological advancements in the field, clinical application of these advancements, and research to enhance the diagnosis and treatment of persons with movement disorders. The annual meeting provides an international forum to fulfill the society's mission to stimulate and advance scientific knowledge, promote professional interaction and collaboration among society members, and advance the field of gait and clinical movement analysis in the clinical and research environments. This program is designed for orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, developmental pediatricians, and physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, as well as physical and occupational therapists, kinesiologists, biomedical/mechanical/electrical engineers, and others interested in human movement.
- To promote the advancement of scientific knowledge in the area of gait and motion analysis.
- To stimulate scientific inquiry in the area of clinical gait and motion analysis.
- To promote the critique of current advances in the area of gait and clinical movement analysis.
- To provide a forum for professional communication and interchange that will facilitate improved patient care.
- To promote the integration of technical advances and clinical application in the area of gait and motion analysis.
Cancellation PolicyThe following cancellation policy was approved by the GCMAS Executive Committee during the 13th Annual Meeting of the Society in April 2008:
- A refund of 50% of the conference fees will be allowed for cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the start of the conference. No refund will be allowed for cancellations after 30 days prior to the conference start date.
Presentation Format Requirements