If you already have a membership with ARSL, please log in to receive your conference registration discount.
If you are not an ARSL member, click here for 2014 ARSL conference registration.
We are pleased to announce that the 2014 ARSL Annual Conference will take place September 3 through September 6, 2014 at the Hotel Murano in downtown Tacoma, Washington.
|Early Bird Member (through August 5)
|Early Bird Non-Member (through August 5)
|Regular Member (starting August 6)
|Regular Non-Member (starting August 6)
|One-day (early) with meals
|On-site, full conference, member with NO meals
|On-site, full conference, non-member with NO meals
|On-site, full conference, full-time student with NO meals
|On-site, one-day, NO meals
|Meals + Reception only
|Author Event only
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014: Pre-conferences & Welcome Reception
- Thursday, September 4 until approximately 1:00 pm, Saturday, September 6: Full Conference
- Saturday afternoon, September 6 - Sunday morning, September 7: ARSL Board Meeting
- Hotel Murano, downtown Tacoma
- ROOMS AT THE HOTEL MURANO AND THE COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT TACOMA DOWNTOWN HAVE SOLD OUT
- Additional rooms have been secured at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown. Click here to book your room at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown!
Perks for our guests include:
- $5 a day onsite parking
- Complimentary wireless internet service in guestrooms and meeting space
- Reservations can be made by visiting the Hotel Murano reservation page or by calling the hotel directly at (253) 238-8000. Be sure to mention ARSL to receive the discounted rate when calling.
- Mixer (Wednesday evening)
- Breakfast (Thursday morning)
- Lunch (Thursday)
- Breakfast (Friday morning)
- Lunch (Friday)
- Brunch (Saturday mid-morning)
- Written requests for refunds must be postmarked, faxed or electronically submitted 30 days prior to the start of the conference. No refunds will be made following that date. Cancellations are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
- Hardship cases (i.e., illness, death in the family, etc.) may be submitted to the Executive Committee for determination of whether or not portions of conference fees may be refunded (i.e., what cash outlay has already been made on behalf of the person.)